Guelph Urban Forest Friends Art Show and Sale takes places at 10 Carden, Carden St., Guelph on March 20 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The art show showcases original art, photos or poetry celebrating big tree(s).
- All submissions must be backed or framed for hanging
- Maximum size for each work 10” excluding framing
- Limit of 2 pieces of work/artist
- Cost of entry $5.00 per work
- 25% of sale price to be retained by GUFF
Download an entry form here or pick one up at The Big Umbrella Community Information Table ( at the Farmer’s Market) on Saturday mornings.
Registration forms will be accepted at The Big Umbrella until March 19.
Please deliver art work to 10 Carden on March 19 between 7-9.30 p.m. for show on March 20.